Wednesday 16 September 2009

so .. new show Thursday night

lots to do today haha ..as always ..chasing my own tail!
i have about 20 odd hats ..yep went a bit mad
It is my birthday tomorrow also and my hubby bought me two lovely books one on milinery ..miniature! ..and the other wedding dresses ... so i have had a a lot of inspirtaion ..
i have created a few outfits based on a corset top for my collection
they is fiddly! .. taken me a bit of time to start speding up ..i dont think i will ever be speedy gonzales ! ... but i do love the effect ..

I am not sure what to write in a blog ... is it my ramblings .. not sure you all want to know what goes on in my head ..may give you nightmares ...or at least make you look at me different ! lol..
we will give it a go .. and please feel free to add your comments ..
i better take pics now for show tomorrow ...as i havent done yet ooops !!!
cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment