Tuesday 2 May 2017

painting

so it was a lovely morning ..the sun was shining and birds twittering as the day has progressed its got darker and a little colder 
I have my cat squeaky who has just forced his way on to my lap climbing over all my stuff , me frantically trying to move paints dishes brushes heads argh 
he does not take no for an answer !
so working over the top of him i need to stop for a little and fuss him
but so far I have finished the 5 little ladies
I also had delivered so new things delivered for "A Dark Place Project"
small polystyrene bricks they are great 
this is for background and i am looking forward to playing


4 comments:

  1. Hope you have fun with your project! Big hugs to you and squeeks! :) phyllis

    ReplyDelete
  2. Phyllis ..hugs)) .. i gotta talk to you soon and send you somethings .. your an angel .. thank you lovely lady xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beatifull excited to see your project

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beatifull excited to see your project

    ReplyDelete