Monday 11 April 2011



Monday is here!! I have been working on a few webpages for a friend who makes the most amazing knits, they are so beautiful . I purchased three little dresses and they arrived, I used them on the home page for her pages ..please take a look
http://www.eatonbraygifts.com/renate/

Start of the week and a I am working on dolls! here is Suga , she has been re rooted and ready for styling i am debating a flip out or a bob under hmmm .. i think i may go for a flip out
but this is her start
and Mandy i havent got a name yet it hasnt shouted at me yet .. but i want to create a tight perm back to hair so i have made tiny curls and she is ready to be steamed (poor lass) .. I am thinking a hip chick ...
these are my projects this week , lets see how they progress .....

its sunny here! so a nice monday??

No comments:

Post a Comment