Wednesday 6 April 2011

Wednesday 6th April

Convention is coming up soon and ladies have been arriving at the Crazy Daisy salon , they have visited the spa , had a wash and brush up ready for their next step
It was a busy day in the spa!
Completed well i have just sent out a few ladies to their owners one was Morgana ..
I am also learning photography! Julieanne got me on a course on the net for textures i have had a lot of fun so looking forward to maybe making something new out of this .. i made this picture of Morgana

I purchased a lot of doll patterns and i am hopeing to change them to a pippa scale so i can produce some new outfits ..wish me luck .. i bought them from the US and a kind Lynn kindly posted them to me so i have had fun cutting them all out and scanning them in!

working on several dolls to show at conventioni will add some more information later i am looking for ideas for each doll ..

No comments:

Post a Comment