Friday 27 May 2011

Back to work !! my queue has formed!

Convention over for another year ..always over too fast! .. lovely memories and look forward to next year!. I have been spending time finishing off my convention jobs! .. i made web pages and took lots of pics .. and i spent yesterday thanking all the lovely pippa & dawn people for their wonderful kindness in donating to pippa convention .. the prize table is something to behold its like being in a sweetshop ..I can never log everything in there is so much.. the goodie boxes were stuffed to brim too so lots of rummaging and all the time and effort people put into making and donating ..simply fab! ...
anyhoo .. back to work ..and my back log .. these are the first lot ..!


pippa wishes to be Cyd Charisse
I was sent images for what i need to do ..so this should be intresting challenge ..


I started this little lady before convention ..

I am working on a secret donation in collaboration for dawn convention, i will also be working ona complete one from myself but i have decided to sort this little lady first .. i have an idea for her and i have seen what she will be wearing so you wont see her again till complete ..

pippa has come to me .. a customers daughter wants a custom doll Arwen from Lord of the rings .. I do love the fantasy dolls so looking forward to this!! ..

2 comments:

  1. you wont see her again till complete ..

    you big TEASE!

    can't wait to see what you do:-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. indeed! .. have to tease just a little !! haha ..

    ReplyDelete