Sunday 29 May 2011

weekend ! ... birds ..fabric and tidying!

saturday ..was intresting! i heard a lot of noise from my loft ..so i peeked in and saw a tiny baby sparrow sat looking at me ..awwww ..so cute .. had that wide mouth frog look ... hmm obviously a nest in the loft and this lil'un has escaped.. i could hear mum on the roof tweeting to him ..trouble is he is following mum's tweet .. i found nest in corner of loft ..now to herd him into it , its scuttles off into some dark corner grr ..so leaving it for 5 mins is was out again this took a pattern in my morning .. up and down ..finally trapped it ..and put box hear to nest .. yay its in watched for 15 mins and mum came in happily feeding phew so all safe ..my good deed for the day ..

on to work .. I started friday and now i have re rooted girls ..cleaned makeup and got them into styling! ..


both gals are rooted .. make up removed and scrubbed clean ..


A visit to the salon to get hair strightened before styling ...


after hair is dry i have put the hair into styles ready to be heat treated to set the style ...

this afternoon ..my head is not with me .. so i have been tidying pippa corner ..that means all fabric and bits n bobs! ..you know those jobs you wish you never started ..anyhoo its done ..and a little better .. My head is still not a happy bunny ..so i cut out some fabrics for outfits .. sun is finally out today and that wind seems to have died down .. at last! .. just going to go sit out and have a sald and a wee sup!
hope you all had a restful Sunday ..x

No comments:

Post a Comment