Tuesday 12 February 2019

Jasmine

Jasmine 

so here is Jasmine she is going to go for a new look
As she arrived and ready for to through the transformation ..then freshly scalped and cleaned 
 



I have re- rooted in black saran and added some greens to go with the fabric i have for her( will show you that later)

 I have created a widows peak along front of her hair .. and then held back and sewn towards the back of the head,  keeps it tidy and in place, she is now ready to have it styled 
(I usually knot in one thread and go across the hair to give me guide where to sew on the head)

Jasmines has had her curls put in, needs little trim in yet  like to leave a couple of days not to rush it . I have fabrics for Jas which i need to work out how to put it together and style of outfit 



Looking at Jaz today .. i have fabrics i think these colours are wonderful with customers fabric so we have a range of vibrant greens and blues .. i will use blue as an accent colour i think ..i may add some red not sure if its right .. 
I am gathering images on Pinterest to give me inspiration 


I have created a bodice using the wings of one type of butterfly then used the chiffon butterfly fabric to create a split front skirt. I am thinking black long boots and I am unsure of length re skirt. I have pinched up the fabric to the side, I rather like this effect. 

Butterflys ....  


 I have completed her make up and her dress just need a press stud and she will be on her way .. 
22nd Feb 2019


As her progress moves forward I will post on this thread how she turns out 

2 comments:

  1. Love this girl. Do u have any for sale?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there Sorry this gal is a commission I am working on. I presently have no gals ready to sell but your welcome to sign up to my first to know on my website www.crazydaisydolls.com on the showroom page cheers tracy

    ReplyDelete