Tuesday 12 February 2019

Rescue of my own rescues!

So a couple of years ago i just decided to let go a little and I had a few heads I had re rooted but was not happy with, i ruined them with tongs! sigh* so they have been sitting in a box.
I decided i need a little umm lets say practise i have not re painted for while 
these lil gals needed some help as you can see so i thought lets try to rescue, have a little practise!

I have re washed hair and removed all makeup, i have cut the nasty ends and restyled to this so far
I wanted to practice the different end length to hair 
do they are more natural hair cuts ..I am pretty pleased so far ..


This pretty pip is I think going to be  the only one i can rescue, the other two are going to have to start again sigh* ahh well i am pleased with lil pinky here. she is ready to get an outfit ..again i will sit in my pile of fabrics and see ! 

If you would like to follow these gals being re saved! then i will add more to this thread as i continue ..Thank you

No comments:

Post a Comment