Tuesday 12 February 2019

Two gals getting ready

My dolls 
So need to start and need to practise so here are two ladies ready i have another one but i missed her on pics oh dear she will appear soon..
I have a blonde, redhead and black haired ..( ok so i know red head is missing at mo!)
I am not sure who and what they want to be yet so lets wait and see .
The black haired lady is a dawn doll and I have created a widows peak and pulled back her hair to a line. I stitched the hair to hold it in this place ( I use a one plug to go across to keep the line straight before stitching) .


So my blonde i am looking to make into a maiden style doll. I plaited her hair to create the wavy hair style and then added paint to face beautiful blue eyes .. next is her gown 

Dawn doll i curled the hair into ringlets and painted her face she is ready for her outfit too, i am not too sure what she would like to wear, going to have to sit in a pile of fabrics and see what she likes! 


Ok my red head dawn getting ready i curled the ends to a soft look style not sure she wants to be a fairy! hmm so I will be looking also see what she would like to wear. I have to think of some names for these gals 



Dark haired Dawn doll - Francessca
I made a beautiful gown for this little lady, the skirts are the finest softest creamy silk edged in vintage lace & bow detail, bodice is a fabric red and cream floral print. Jewellery tiny jet details. Headband & matching bag.
I am pleased with how she turned out.
I have two ladies going to be galads! so here are both with the bare bones of gowns sewn up and ready for next step. I have some gorgeous silk ribbon .. arrived this morning 

Finished the bare bones for these two one is a com the other will head towards ebay ..i am pleased they just need poppers and dresses a little iron ..


If you would like to see how these gals turn out then i will add pictures and their progress on this thread ..

No comments:

Post a Comment