Tuesday 12 February 2019

Maiden & Red Riding Hood

Maiden & Red Riding Hood

two doll ready to go all cleaned up and scalped ... 


I have rerooted one in black saran and the other with mostly pale blonde few strands here and there softer and some darker.. they are ready for their next step! 


Red Riding hood so i fancied soft hair look with fringe .. and definitely green eyes! I bought some glorious red very fine silk which i think will be perfect for her i do need to work out dress though, Think i need to get some ideas on what she would wear under cloak of course! 

Maiden style doll so i have got to point of plaiting and her style is not set .. ready for face paint .. 
New face paint and some eyelashes she look more like smiling now !
They both just need their outfits now .. 
so I have two maidens on the go so i have basics for two dresses and just ordered some silk ribbon for them .



I got inspired woo hoo so i am after a slightly sexy but not too much with a gothic edge ...! i used very fine red silk, two layers for skirt with a little hitched up the bodice I made with black silk and over laid with some spidery web type fabric ..

Ok so I am off to bed but I have the basics completed so here she is in her new dress  so far i have tidied up and sewn together
Added some detail to bodice .  working on cloak today  

ok so a cape ... phew its harder than well i thought ... i think some investigating capes in future ..haha ..


so today I am going to work on galads i say s as i have one for com and one for sale.. I have created the bare bones for both dresses and bought some lovely silk ribbon .. here they are ready to get completed .. looks like a  me me situation  !
so two galads all dressed up ! dresses need poppers and a little iron you know that tweaking stage .. but happy with both gals ..


I will add their story on this thread as they progress 



No comments:

Post a Comment